One Dead After Being Struck by a Train in Halton
A pedestrian has been struck by a train on Winston Churchill Blvd in the Halton Area near Georgetown.
The patient has been pronounced dead on the scene.
Halton Medics, Halton Hills Fire Department and Milton Police are on the scene.
More updates to follow.
- Oakville's newest 'fine dining' Indian restaurant is open for business
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- Sobeys confirms COVID-19 case at Oakville store
- Trudeau in discussions with provinces to guarantee paid sick leave for all workers
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 687 total cases found in Halton
- Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train
- Pedestrian Struck by Train in Burlington, Pronounced Dead
- Pedestrian Dead After Being Struck by Train in Oakville
- GO Train Service Suspended After Pedestrian Struck in Oakville
- Young Male Almost Struck by Train in Halton Hills