One Injured in Milton Crash
On Friday September 7th 2018 at approximately 1:05 pm, Halton Regional Police Service responded to a two vehicle collision on Dublin Line north of Campbellville Road in the town of Halton Hills.
The collision involved a northbound automobile driven by a 31-year-old female Etobicoke resident and a southbound tractor-trailer driven by a 63-year-old male Etobicoke resident.
For an unknown reason, the northbound drifted into the southbound lane and was struck by the tractor-trailer in a head-on type collision.
The female had to be extricated from the vehicle and was transported to Milton Hospital where she was then airlifted to a local trauma centre.
The condition of the female has been upgraded from life-threatening to serious but stable.
The driver of the tractor-trailer was not injured in the collision.
The roadway was closed for approximately 5 hours for the scene investigation and subsequent clean-up.
At this time of the investigation it does not appear that impairment by drugs or alcohol were a factor in the collision. Any witnesses are asked to contact the Halton Regional Police Collision Reconstruction Unit at 905-825-4747 ext 5065.
- UPDATE: One Male Dead Following Head-On Collision in Halton Hills
- UPDATE: Serious Collision in Milton Leaves One Oakville Man in Critical Condition
- Serious Collision in Milton Leaves Two People in Trauma Centres
- Collision Between Tractor Trailer and Car Causing Delays in Halton Hills
- Part of Major Road Closed for Collision Investigation in Milton