One Male in Custody Following Incident at Oakville School
One male is currently in custody following an incident at an Oakville school.
This incident, according to Halton Police, took place at St. Marguerite d’Youville Catholic Elementary School.
Police were not able to provide much detail on what the incident was, however, the investigation is ongoing and police are also investigating charges.
Police believe that this incident was not random.
There is no related ongoing threat to public safety at this time.
Good Morning!— St. Marguerite (@MargueriteHCDSB) December 12, 2018
Some of you may have noticed police activity in front of our school this morning. All students and staff are safe, and all is well at St. Marguerite!
We will provide more details as they become available.
- Driver charged for traveling at high speed in Oakville
- Burlington Transit collecting bus fare again, adding services
- Canadian company urges human trials after COVID-19 vaccine results in mice
- Onions sold in Halton recalled due to possible Salmonella
- Jobs promised in Milton through new defence contract
- Bomb Threat Being Investigated by Police at Oakville School
- UPDATE: Police Remain on Scene Due to an Ongoing Incident
- Police Investigating Industrial Incident in Oakville
- Four Suspects in Custody After Weapons Call at Halton School Lockdown
- UPDATE: Youth Facing Charges Following Elementary School Stabbing in Milton