One of the Biggest U.K. Brands Opens in Oakville Place
If you're a big fan of chic U.K. retailer Topshop/Topman, or just love you some retail therapy, it’s time to get your shop on -- the brand has opened a new location in Oakvile Place!
The young, flirty brand is taking up some prime real estate in the mall's Hudson Bay store — on both levels.
The store officially opened on Aug. 26.
With the holidays soon approaching, a lot of people are no doubt happy they can ask Santa for a few stylish pieces from the popular brand.
Topshop sells apparel for both men and women and offers shoppers a plethora of blingy dresses and skirts, non-blingy dresses and skirts, tops, pants, undergarments, shoes and accessories.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Design of post-CERB benefits could change as pandemic shifts course, minister says
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Interactive map shows how you can support Halton farmers
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- This Popular Retail Store is Now Open at Oakville Place
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening A Brand New GTA Location
- Chic French Clothing Brand Opens Location at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Popular International Store Coming to Oakville Place
- This American Retailer is Coming to Oakville Place