One of the Biggest U.K. Brands Opens in Oakville Place
If you're a big fan of chic U.K. retailer Topshop/Topman, or just love you some retail therapy, it’s time to get your shop on -- the brand has opened a new location in Oakvile Place!
The young, flirty brand is taking up some prime real estate in the mall's Hudson Bay store — on both levels.
The store officially opened on Aug. 26.
With the holidays soon approaching, a lot of people are no doubt happy they can ask Santa for a few stylish pieces from the popular brand.
Topshop sells apparel for both men and women and offers shoppers a plethora of blingy dresses and skirts, non-blingy dresses and skirts, tops, pants, undergarments, shoes and accessories.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Man arrested after break-in at Burlington restaurant
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Province officially prohibiting gatherings of five or more people
- This Popular Retail Store is Now Open at Oakville Place
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening A Brand New GTA Location
- Chic French Clothing Brand Opens Location at Toronto Premium Outlets
- This American Retailer is Coming to Oakville Place
- Popular International Store Coming to Oakville Place