One of the Most Popular Burger Joints Opening in Burlington
Is it even possible to have too many burger joints Burlington?
Another restaurant with very well-known offerings will be escalating the burger wars in the city.
Burger fans in Burlington might be happy to know that the $60 million Burlington Mall renovation is going to include a Five Guys location.
It’s the first in the city — there are two locations in Hamilton, three spots in Mississauga, another pair in Brampton, and, of course, several Toronto locations.
Serving handcrafted burgers and fries, hot dogs, and shakes, Five Guys is known for its breakfast, lunch and dinner — and legendary skinny potatoes.
There’s bacon, there’s cheese, there’s a grilled cheese option, and little sizes.
The first Five Guys location opened in Arlington, Virgina in 1986. Over the next five years, a cult-like following saw it expand to a handful of locations in the metro Washington, D.C. area.
It was franchised out in 2003 and is now in six Canadian provinces.
And soon, it’ll be opening in Burlington.
We’ll keep you posted.
Photo via Twitter/@Virginia_Deiish
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Residents can sign up for Canada Emergency Response Benefit starting this week