One Person Hospitalized After Apartment Fire in Burlington
Firefighters attended the scene of a blaze this morning in Burlington.
According to Halton Police, a fire broke out at approximately 7:30 a.m. at an apartment building located on 2210 Cleaver Avenue.
One person has been transported to a hospital following the incident. Their injuries are deemed non-life threatening.
The cause of the fire is currently unknown.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Internal audit of Scheer’s expenses turns up money on school, clothes, minivan