One person hospitalized after serious crash in Oakville
Officers are on scene for a serious collision this afternoon.
At 1:35 p.m., police reported a two-vehicle crash at Third Line and Upper Middle Road West.
One person has been taken to hospital with injuries, the extent of which are currently unknown.
While no road closures are in effect at this time, residents may want to avoid the area as police remain at the scene investigating.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Researchers working on a test to identify those who are immune to COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far