One Suspect In Custody In Relation To Early Morning Stabbing In Milton
Halton Police are investigating an early morning stabbing in Milton.
According to police, officers responded to a 911 call regarding a reported stabbing in a residence on Scott Blvd just before 4:30 am. A male was located with serious injuries and was transported to the hospital.
One suspect is in custody.
Police are still in the area investigating, looking for witnesses and/or surveillance video.
Anyone with relevant information or video/dash footage in the vicinity of Scott Blvd. (south of Derry Rd.) is asked to call 905-825-4777 ext. 2415 or 2416 or Crime Stoppers.
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response
- Ontario extends emergency orders to June 19
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Ontario plans for Stage 2 of economy's reopening amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Man Transported To Hospital Following Reported Stabbing In Milton
- Second Arrest Made in Connection to Stabbing in Milton
- Victim Sustains Serious Injuries After Stabbing in Burlington
- Child in Hospital After Stabbing at Milton School
- Police Charge Mississauga Man in Relation to Stabbing Case in Milton