Open House for Taxi Licensing in Oakville
Do you own or operate a taxi in Oakville? If so, you might want to take note of an open house being held at Town Hall this week.
Council directed staff to conduct a more comprehensive review of taxi licensing, and staff would like to meet with members of the taxi industry to discuss plate issuance, fares, accessible plate issuance, and licensing requirements.
If you’re a taxi broker, owner or driver, you’re invited to join the discussion regarding changes to taxi licensing.
The event is taking place on Wednesday, Nov. 8 from 10 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. in Town Hall’s South Atrium.
If you can’t attend the open house, you can send comments by e-mail at enforcementservices [at] oakville [dot] ca
- Taxi Driver Assaulted For Going Too Slow in Halton: Police
- A Burlington Taxi Driver Has Been Charged Following Alleged Sexual Assault
- Important Changes Coming to Tow Truck Licensing in Oakville This Year
- Oakville Introducing Tow Truck Licensing
- Important Changes Surrounding Tow Truck Licensing in Oakville Coming into Effect