OPP Arrest And Charge Man With Possession Of Stolen Property From Halton
The OPP have arrested and charged a man responsible for having $100,000 worth of stolen property in his possession.
An investigation was conducted and the following property was recovered:
- Bobcat tractor stolen from Mississauga, approximate value $25,000;
- Wacker tamper stolen from Mississauga, approximate value $17,000, and
- Transport truck stolen out of Halton Region, approximate value $60,000.
As a result, Gurjinder Pooni, 37, of Brampton, was arrested and charged with possession of property obtained by crime over $5000.
Pooni is expected to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice on August 29th to answer to the charge.
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington
- Incredibly Rare Event Happening in Skies Above Halton
- Three Suspects Arrested in Burlington in Relation to Stolen Property
- UPDATE: Owner Reunited with Stolen Property Following Break and Enter Incident in Burlington
- Suspects Charged After Halton Police Find Stolen Van in Burlington
- Men Arrested After Stolen Vehicles Found in Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After More Than $20K Worth of Laptops Stolen in Oakville