OUT OF TOWN: Truck collides with barrier in Hamilton
Now here’s a type of collision you don’t see everyday.
Over the weekend, it appears a truck managed to collide with a height restriction barrier at a gas station in Hamilton.
According to a user in the Hamilton subreddit, the incident happened at Clappison’s Corners in the area between the Petro-Canada gas station and the Tim Hortons.
While some damage was done to the front of the vehicle, no injuries have been reported to the truck’s driver.
Cover photo courtesy of @401_da on Twitter
- Halton Police Charge Truck Driver And Company After Inspection In Oakville
- Police Investigating Attempted Truck Theft in Burlington
- Halton Police State Burlington Driver Endangered Lives With Overloaded Truck
- Important Changes Coming to Tow Truck Licensing in Oakville This Year
- Pickup Truck With Snowmobile Stolen in Burlington Today