Outdoor Pools Closing Soon in Oakville
Here's a great way to end the summer in Oakville!
The Town of Oakville has been hosting free swims, courtesy of Tim Hortons, all summer.
The last one is taking place on Thursday, Aug. 31 at White Oaks Pool from 7 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Keep in mind, all outdoor pools across town are closing at the end of the day on Sept. 5.
Details can be found by clicking here.
- Town of Oakville opening splash pads and select pools
- Town of Oakville opens three more public pools
- Halton Hills and Oakville closing all outdoor recreational facilities
- Lowville Park reopening; Burlington preparing to reopen pools, arenas, and more outdoor amenities
- Rain Ruins Outdoor Fun Across Halton