Own Spencer Smith Park and Walkers Line with Burlington-Opoly
Residents can now enjoy the fun of Monopoly while also celebrating “the head of Lake Ontario”.
Burlington-Opoly takes the classic board game and adds local flavour like GO Train stations, Mapleview Mall, Robert Bateman Highschool, Upper Middle Road, and Ribfest.
Twitter users were excited to get their hands on a copy.
Freeman Station was not included on the game board, much to the dismay of the Twitter account representing the 114-year-old railway station.
Shoppers have spotted the game at Burlington-area Walmarts for around $30.
(Photo credit: @freemanstation)
- Burlington’s Burlassic Park is Changing Locations for Tonight’s NBA Final Game
- Who Wants a Wood Board From Spencer Smith Park?
- Top 5 Board Game Cafes to Visit Outside of Halton
- PHOTOS: Burlassic Park Returned to Civic Square in Burlington for Game 5 of the NBA Finals
- Here’s the Latest on the Spencer Smith Park Playground Improvements in Burlington