Owners of Popular Oakville Restaurant Open New Spot
We all know and love the Gingerman but there’s a new resto on Kerr, and it’s from the same owners.
The Boot Social Pizzeria celebrated its grand opening last December.
Serving Casual Italian/Sicilian fare tapas-style, the posh yet relaxed environment offers an open-concept kitchen and wood-fired oven.
The Boot refers to the shape of the southern Italian peninsula.
Offering true Neapolitan thin crust pizza with quality ingredients, the menu is also full of cheese (naturally) and vegetables, such as asparagus and rapini.
The resto is small (washrooms are located right off the entrance) but the seating is plush (great padded/studded barstools!).
The patio seats about 50 people.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville