Owners of Popular Oakville Restaurant Open New Spot
We all know and love the Gingerman but there’s a new resto on Kerr, and it’s from the same owners.
The Boot Social Pizzeria celebrated its grand opening last December.
Serving Casual Italian/Sicilian fare tapas-style, the posh yet relaxed environment offers an open-concept kitchen and wood-fired oven.
The Boot refers to the shape of the southern Italian peninsula.
Offering true Neapolitan thin crust pizza with quality ingredients, the menu is also full of cheese (naturally) and vegetables, such as asparagus and rapini.
The resto is small (washrooms are located right off the entrance) but the seating is plush (great padded/studded barstools!).
The patio seats about 50 people.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- WATCH: All lanes blocked on Burlington Skyway due to collision
- Canadian government makes masks mandatory for transportation sector