Pair of Burlington residents arrested, charged in connection to drug trafficking
Halton Regional Police Service (HRPS) made a pair of arrests in connection to a prescription drug trafficking ring in Burlington.
After an investigation that began in July, HRPS executed a search warrant for a residence in Burlington. During the search, investigators seized approximately $1,200 worth of prescription drugs; as well as 32 grams of marihuana packaged for distribution.
As a result of the search, the Burlington Street Crime Unit arrested and charged 27-year-old Scott Ross, and 37-year-old Crystal McMullen.
Both Ross and McMullen were charged with multiple offences, including multiple counts of Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact Detective Scott Heyerman of the 3 District Street Crime Unit at 905-825-4747 extension 2342.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Crime Stoppers by calling at 1-800-222-8477, or visiting their website.
- Half-million dollars stolen from City of Burlington in email scam
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- Police find 35 bottles of meth at Burlington residence
- Oakville man arrested in connection to 2013 sexual assault case: Police
- At least 2 more vehicles impounded in Halton Police speed blitz