Paramedics responding to collision in Brampton involving school bus
Police received a call at 3:16 p.m. in regard to a collision involving a school bus in Brampton.
Police say the school bus was rear-ended by a vehicle and there were 20-26 students on board the bus.
The collision occurred on Sandalwood Parkway and Van Kirk Drive.
Peel Paramedics are on scene and en route with three ambulances and one superintendent.
There are no patient updates at this time according to Peel Paramedics.
One lane westbound and eastbound are closed and police are advising the public that delays are expected in the area.
More updates to come as soon as they become available.
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Paramedics in Milton
- Police on Scene Following Collision Involving a School Bus
- Paramedics on Scene for Collision at Major Oakville Intersection
- Police and Paramedics Attending to Vehicle Collision in Milton
- Police and Paramedics Attending Collision at Oakville Intersection