Paramedics Treating Victim Following Fire in Burlington
Paramedics and Burlington Fire are on scene for an incident this evening.
Police received a report just after 6:00 p.m. for a fire at a home on Tyandaga Park Drive, west of Brant Street at the 407.
Police say the incident stemmed from clothing catching on fire inside the residence.
The fire has since been put out.
Paramedics are treating one victim with currently unknown injuries.
We’ll update with any further information.
- Police Seeking Witness Following Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington
- Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Road Closed Due to Fuel Spill in Oakville
- Popular Internet Company Launches New TV Service Across Ontario
- Emergency Services on Scene for Fire at Residence in Oakville
- Halton Fire Department Respond To Fire At A Residence In Oakville
- Burlington Fire Department Responds to Car Fire at Police Station
- Road Closed Due to Fire at Burlington Residence
- Fire Department Investigating Large Fire At Burlington Home