Parking Lot Closures to be Aware of in Oakville
Residents of Oakville may want to be aware of some upcoming parking lot closures.
According to the town of Oakville, starting Oct. 29 some parking areas at the Glen Abbey Community Centre will be closed for asphalt replacement.
The project is expected to last about four weeks.
The following areas will be closed during construction:
- The main entrance to the parking lot from Third Line
- A part of the front parking lot near the library
- The ring road to the rear of the arenas will be closed for one day for asphalt removal and re-grading
The following areas will be open during construction:
- Parking on the north/west side of the building beside the arenas will be available via alternate entrance on Third Line.
- Parking at the south/east corner of the front parking lot near the pool will be available via side entrance on Glen Abbey Gate.
- Accessible parking spaces will be available in this lot
- Parking at the rear of the Oakville Gymnastics Centre will be available via side entrance on Glen Abbey Gate.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- How to Protect Yourself From a Coyote in Halton
- Halton Police Arrest Man In Connection To Armed Robbery In Burlington
- This Burlington Parking Lot Will be Temporarily Closed
- Road Closures and Parking Restrictions During Oakville’s Santa Claus Parade
- Road Closures and Parking Restrictions During Oakville Tree Lighting Ceremonies
- These Oakville Parking Lots Will Be Closed
- Milton Residents Should be Aware of This Parking Scam