Part of Major Road Blocked After Collision in Oakville
Police and emergency crews, including first responders from both Oakville and Mississauga, are on scene following a collision in the QEW and Winston Churchill area.
Halton police say that Peel police, Oakville Fire and Halton Paramedics are all on scene.
The north and southbound lanes of Winston Churchill are blocked, including the off-ramps.
Please avoid the area for now.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
- Big Changes are Coming to the Burlington Pedestrian Bridge
- Police and Fire Crews on Scene Following Collision in Oakville
- Paramedics on Scene for Collision at Major Oakville Intersection
- Highway Collision Blocking Lanes in Oakville
- QEW RAMP CLOSURE: First Responders on Scene Following Collision in Oakville
- A Collision is Causing a Traffic Jam on QEW in Oakville