Part of Major Road Closed for Collision Investigation in Milton
Part of a major road in Milton is closed for a collision investigation.
Halton police say that a single-vehicle crash occurred in the Trafalgar Road and 407 area earlier today. The vehicle veered off the roadway and landed in a ditch.
Police say the driver might have experienced a medical event while driving.
The driver, a female of unknown age, was transported to a local hospital.
No other vehicles were involved.
The woman’s condition is not known at this time.
Police say the northbound lanes on Trafalgar Road in the area are still closed.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville