Parts of This Major Road Will Be Closed For Construction in Burlington
There are some planned road closures that Halton commuters should take into consideration on their way to and from work.
Between September 10 and October 3, the region will be resurfacing sections of Brant Street between the QEW and North Service Road.
The road resurfacing work will result in QEW/403 ramp lane restrictions and closures between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Lane shifts and restrictions on Brant Street are also in place.
You can learn more about the road restrictions at halton.ca or call 311.
- Upcoming Road Work to Cause Lane Restrictions in Oakville
- Road Closures and Parking Restrictions During Oakville Tree Lighting Ceremonies
- Road Closures and Parking Restrictions During Oakville’s Santa Claus Parade
- Road Closures Planned for Marathon in Burlington
- Road Closures During Appleby Line Street Festival