Pedestrian Struck by Train in Burlington, Pronounced Dead
Police are investigating a fatal collision today in Burlington.
The incident happened at 7:45 a.m. on Saturday, October 6.
A pedestrian was struck by a westbound GO train on the railway tracks west of Burloak Drive and north of Harvester Road, police report.
The victim, identified as a 42 year old Burlington man, has been pronounced dead.
Police say the death has been deemed non-suspicious.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Pedestrian Dead After Being Struck by Train in Oakville
- GO Train Service Suspended After Pedestrian Struck in Oakville
- Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Burlington and Oakville
- Pedestrian Killed By GO Train in Oakville