Pedestrian Struck by Train in Milton
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a collision this afternoon.
At 4:38 p.m., police reported a collision between a CN freight train and a pedestrian on the tracks near Duncan Lane, south of Bronte Street.
The male victim has non-life-threatening injuries, police say.
Residents should avoid the area for the time being.
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Located in Oakville
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train
- GO Train Service Suspended After Pedestrian Struck in Oakville
- Pedestrian Struck by Train in Burlington, Pronounced Dead
- Young Male Almost Struck by Train in Halton Hills
- Milton Pedestrian Hit by Pickup Truck Dies of Injuries