Pedestrian Struck by Train in Milton
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a collision this afternoon.
At 4:38 p.m., police reported a collision between a CN freight train and a pedestrian on the tracks near Duncan Lane, south of Bronte Street.
The male victim has non-life-threatening injuries, police say.
Residents should avoid the area for the time being.
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Halton
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- Company Preparing for Massive $28 Million Expansion in Burlington
- Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train
- GO Train Service Suspended After Pedestrian Struck in Oakville
- Pedestrian Struck by Train in Burlington, Pronounced Dead
- Young Male Almost Struck by Train in Halton Hills
- Man in Serious Condition After Being Struck by a Train in Georgetown