Pedestrian Struck by Train in Milton
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a collision this afternoon.
At 4:38 p.m., police reported a collision between a CN freight train and a pedestrian on the tracks near Duncan Lane, south of Bronte Street.
The male victim has non-life-threatening injuries, police say.
Residents should avoid the area for the time being.
- Halton Police Searching for Male Wanted for Multiple Offences
- This is Where Cannabis Stores in Ontario Will Be Located
- Milton Woman Charged After Collision Seriously Injures Two Pedestrians
- Get Ready for a Chilly Week in Halton
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train
- GO Train Service Suspended After Pedestrian Struck in Oakville
- Pedestrian Struck by Train in Burlington, Pronounced Dead
- Young Male Almost Struck by Train in Halton Hills
- Man in Serious Condition After Being Struck by a Train in Georgetown