Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
An ambulance was called to the scene of a collision this afternoon.
Shortly after 3:00 p.m., police got a call for a female pedestrian that was struck by a vehicle in the area of Maple Avenue and Maple Crossing Boulevard.
The victim appears to have suffered a minor knee injury, police say.
The grey vehicle did not remain on scene.
No road closures have been reported at this time.
- Female Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
- Pedestrian Struck by SUV in Oakville
- Two Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Halton Hills
- Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train
- ROAD CLOSURES: Halton Police on Scene Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Collision in Halton Hills