Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
An ambulance was called to the scene of a collision this afternoon.
Shortly after 3:00 p.m., police got a call for a female pedestrian that was struck by a vehicle in the area of Maple Avenue and Maple Crossing Boulevard.
The victim appears to have suffered a minor knee injury, police say.
The grey vehicle did not remain on scene.
No road closures have been reported at this time.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Halton Police catch vehicle illegally passing school bus
- Charges laid in Oakville labour trafficking investigation: Halton Police
- Three arrested after robbery suspects ram cruiser: Halton Police
- PHOTOS: Three people arrested after vehicle strikes police cruiser in Burlington parking lot
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Female Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
- Injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Burlington
- Police Investigating Scene After Construction Worker Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
- Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train
- Pedestrian Struck by SUV in Oakville