Peel Police Arrest Man for Crime Spree Across Several Regions
Police have arrested and charged a man they believe to be responsible for a string of crimes that took place between January 24 and June 18, 2018.
At 12:46 p.m. on Monday, June 18, the suspect was involved in a fail to remain collision while operating a stolen vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly after, the suspect was arrested in the area of Fair Oaks Place near McMurchy Avenue at Queen Street West.
Following police investigation, 31 year old Brampton man Andrew Noel has been charged with 33 offences including assaulting police with a weapon, robbery, dangerous operation, break and enter, possession of stolen property, mischief, theft, and theft of motor vehicle.
Further charges are expected from Halton, Barrie and Waterloo Police.
Police say Noel was responsible for six stolen vehicles and nine separate break and enters, with a total of 13 victims involved with an estimated $125,000 in property stolen.
The suspect appeared at court for a bail hearing on Tuesday, June 19.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Oakville Suspect Arrested After Driver Flees Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Men Arrested After Stolen Vehicles Found in Oakville
- Man Charged With Multiple Offences After Attempted Vehicle Theft in Halton
- Two Teens Arrested Regarding Stolen Vehicles in Burlington
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington