Person Charged With Stunt Driving And Speeding In Oakville
A person was charged for stunt driving and speeding in Oakville.
The person was travelling 122 kilometres per hour in a 60 zone.
The incident occurred on William Halton Parkway.
Traffic officers stopped and charged the driver. They also impounded their car and seized the driver’s license for seven days.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents