Person Charged With Stunt Driving And Speeding In Oakville
A person was charged for stunt driving and speeding in Oakville.
The person was travelling 122 kilometres per hour in a 60 zone.
The incident occurred on William Halton Parkway.
Traffic officers stopped and charged the driver. They also impounded their car and seized the driver’s license for seven days.
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- House of the Week: $1 Mil Milton Home with Gorgeous Salt Water Pool
- Metrolinx Working to Improve the Commute for Some Halton Residents
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- This Pub is Now Open in Burlington