PHOTOS: A Look at Historic Wedding Fashions in the GTA
With the upcoming royal wedding this weekend, it’s the perfect time to take a look at some historic wedding fashions from the vaults of Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA)!
Located in Brampton, PAMA has a ton of fascinating exhibits.
Here’s a look at wedding fashions through the ages in the GTA:
Visit PAMA for free this Saturday, May 19 and Sunday, May 20 in celebration of Museum Month! You can even be a Curator for the day at PAMA’s Family Fun Day on Saturday, May 19 from 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- 5 Wedding Photoshoot Spots Near Halton
- Did You Know The Founder of the Black Panthers Was Once Jailed in the GTA?
- Here’s When the New Addition to the Joseph Brant Museum in Burlington will Open
- Here's What's Happening at Malls for March Break
- Here’s When the New Addition to the Joseph Brant Museum Will Open in Burlington