PHOTOS: A Look at Historic Wedding Fashions in the GTA
May 18, 2018
With the upcoming royal wedding this weekend, it’s the perfect time to take a look at some historic wedding fashions from the vaults of Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA)!
Located in Brampton, PAMA has a ton of fascinating exhibits.
Here’s a look at wedding fashions through the ages in the GTA:
Visit PAMA for free this Saturday, May 19 and Sunday, May 20 in celebration of Museum Month! You can even be a Curator for the day at PAMA’s Family Fun Day on Saturday, May 19 from 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton