PHOTOS: Allegedly Impaired Driver Downs Light Pole in Milton
A vehicle sustained significant damage after reportedly crashing into a light pole overnight in Milton.
Police say the driver was charged with impaired driving.
Halton police also said two other impaired driving charges were laid on Friday (March 30) morning.
According to police, a single vehicle drove into a ravine in the Park Ave. and Main St. area in Georgetown at 8:15 a.m. The driver was reportedly arrested for impaired driving after “crashing through several trees.”
Single vehicle into the ravine at Park Ave / Main St Georgetown at 8:15 am. The driver was arrested for Impaired Driving after crashing through several trees. #DontDrinkAndDrive ^wc pic.twitter.com/JODJZd97af— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) March 30, 2018
Police also say a driver was arrested after being spotted drinking while behind the wheel.
- Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway in Burlington
- Suspect Charged for Impaired Driving in Milton
- PHOTOS: Allegedly Impaired Driver's Vehicle Destroyed in Halton Hills
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Impaired Driving in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Impaired Driving Incident in Milton