PHOTOS: Bizarre Crash Sends Milton Man to Hospital
A 20-year-old Milton man is in hospital with serious injuries following a bizarre crash on Tuesday.
“We don’t know how he got on that side of the road,” said Halton police Staff Sgt. Paul Davies.
It happened in the Trafalgar Rd. and Derry Rd. area at 4:47 a.m.
The car entered a construction area and went airborne over the Trafalgar Rd. water feedermain — it’s 12 metres deep and under construction.
The charcoal grey Mitsubishi came to a rest on the edge of the shaft.
Paramedics treated the man before taking him to hospital where he’s listed as serious but stable.
Investigators are looking into why and how the car crashed.
“He was in no condition to be interviewed,” said Davies.
The car has been removed.
There’s no word yet on charges.
“It’s under investigation,” said Davies.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through part of Halton
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- Burlington transit users will be asked for name, phone number as services resume
- Half-million dollars stolen from City of Burlington in email scam
- Black Lives Matter mural to be painted in front of Burlington City Hall