PHOTOS: Burlassic Park Returned to Civic Square in Burlington for Game 5 of the NBA Finals
Many people gathered to Burlassic Park in Burlington’s Civic Square last night (June 10, 2019) to watch the Raptors take on the Golden State Warriors for Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
Anyone who was in attendance, or tuned into the game on TV, may already be aware that it was an incredibly close game.
Sadly, the Warriors defeated the Raptors 106 - 105.
If you weren’t able to make it out to Burlassic Park last night, here’s what it looked like.
Burlassic Park will return to Civic Square in Burlington on June 13, 2019, for Game 6.
Cover photo is courtesy of the city of Burlington’s Twitter page.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Here’s What Burlington’s Civic Square Looked Like During the Toronto Raptors Game
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Burlassic Park Tonight in Burlington
- Burlington’s Burlassic Park is Changing Locations for Tonight’s NBA Final Game
- Burlington Roars With Excitement After Raptors Championship Win
- NBA Finals to be Shown at Civic Square in Downtown Burlington