PHOTOS: Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Oakville
A driver is facing stunt driving charges after being clocked at an outrageous speed in Oakville.
Police say the driver was recently caught going 155 km in an 80 km/h zone.
It was along Royal Windsor Dr.
The motorist is likely facing stunt driving and speeding charges under the Highway Traffic Act.In addition, the vehicle was towed and seized for seven days plus their driver’s licences was suspended for one week.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada