PHOTOS: Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Oakville
A driver is facing stunt driving charges after being clocked at an outrageous speed in Oakville.
Police say the driver was recently caught going 155 km in an 80 km/h zone.
It was along Royal Windsor Dr.
The motorist is likely facing stunt driving and speeding charges under the Highway Traffic Act.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville