PHOTOS: Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Oakville
A driver is facing stunt driving charges after being clocked at an outrageous speed in Oakville.
Police say the driver was recently caught going 155 km in an 80 km/h zone.
It was along Royal Windsor Dr.
The motorist is likely facing stunt driving and speeding charges under the Highway Traffic Act.In addition, the vehicle was towed and seized for seven days plus their driver’s licences was suspended for one week.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?