PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
A driver has lost his licence and vehicle for seven days after travelling at high speeds in a rural area in Halton, police say.
Halton police allege a G2 driver was caught travelling at 116 km/h in a 60 zone—and still accelerating on Steeles Ave.
According to police, the driver said that he was late for a flight at Pearson.
Police say his licence and vehicle have been seized for seven days as a result.
Police are reminding drivers to avoid speeding.
#ruralimpact G2 Driver caught speeding at 116 in a 60 (and still accelerating on Steele’s Ave) - driver said that he was late for a flight at Pearson. Now his licence and vehicle are seized for 7 days - our enforcement will continue because speed kills! ^pr pic.twitter.com/zDVnrjZ09m— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) April 24, 2019
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Victim of Burlington Shooting Identified As EMS Dispatcher
- Heavy Police Presence in Burlington Due to Active Investigation
- Heavy Police Presence Following Shooting In Burlington
- Female Pronounced Dead Following Shooting In Burlington