PHOTOS: Here’s What Burlington’s Civic Square Looked Like During the Toronto Raptors Game
Regardless of where you watched the Toronto Raptors game last night, it was an exciting game, to say the least.
The Toronto Raptors defeated the Golden State Warriors 118 - 109 last night (May 30). This was game one of the NBA Finals.
And recently, the city of Burlington announced that there will be a free viewing party for games one and two of the NBA Finals downtown at Burlington’s Civic Square.
And last night, a slew of people gathered at Civic Square to cheer the Raptors to victory.
However, if you watched the game at home, or somewhere else, fear not because Twitter was buzzing with photos of what Civic Square looked like during game one.
Here’s what Burlington’s Civic Square looked like during last night’s Raptors game.
Photo is courtesy of the Raptor’s Twitter page.
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 8 – 14
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington
- PHOTOS: Burlassic Park Returned to Civic Square in Burlington for Game 5 of the NBA Finals
- Burlington Roars With Excitement After Raptors Championship Win
- Burlington’s Burlassic Park is Changing Locations for Tonight’s NBA Final Game
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Burlassic Park Tonight in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Here’s What Burlington’s Civic Square Looked Like Over the Weekend