PHOTOS: Oakville Driver Charged with Stunt Driving
Police have charged a driver who was caught speeding this morning.
Sgt. Kerry Schmidt of the OPP reported around 9:30 a.m. that a 32 year old female driver from Oakville was stopped by police.
She was reportedly caught going 157 km/h on Highway 403 in Mississauga.
The driver is charged with stunt driving and is facing a seven day licence suspension and vehicle impoundment.
Schmidt reminds all drivers to slow down and stay within the speed limit.
Photos courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- Driver Charged For Drinking and Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Halton
- Driver charged in Oakville as police crack down on stunt driving during COVID-19
- Driver caught going more than 100 km over the speed limit in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Oakville
- Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Halton Hills