PHOTOS: Oakville Driver Charged with Stunt Driving
Police have charged a driver who was caught speeding this morning.
Sgt. Kerry Schmidt of the OPP reported around 9:30 a.m. that a 32 year old female driver from Oakville was stopped by police.
She was reportedly caught going 157 km/h on Highway 403 in Mississauga.
The driver is charged with stunt driving and is facing a seven day licence suspension and vehicle impoundment.
Schmidt reminds all drivers to slow down and stay within the speed limit.
Photos courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville