PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear--one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn't do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Photo and cover photo courtesy of @digitaltheory
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport
- Man charged after false coronavirus claim forces plane to return to Pearson Airport
- Air Canada plane lands safely in Madrid after tire rupture, engine issue
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport