PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear--one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn't do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Photo and cover photo courtesy of @digitaltheory
- WATCH: Stunt drivers and street racers 'hijack' roads and parking lots; Oakville man charged
- Police searching for woman last seen in Oakville area
- Toronto police officer and Halton resident arrested for sexual assault
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- These are the companies currently hiring amid COVID-19 pandemic: May 29
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport
- Man charged after false coronavirus claim forces plane to return to Pearson Airport
- Air Canada plane lands safely in Madrid after tire rupture, engine issue
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport