PHOTOS: Three people arrested after vehicle strikes police cruiser in Burlington parking lot
Three people have been arrested after an allegedly stolen vehicle slammed into three parked cars and a police cruiser in a Burlington parking lot.
Halton police allege officers located a stolen vehicle that was reportedly used in a gas theft at a plaza in the Guelph Line and Upper Middle Road area around 1:15 pm on Feb.18.
1:15 PM - Police located a stolen vehicle used in a gas theft and it was located at a plaza at Guelph Ln / Upper Middle Rd. Vehicle struck a police vehicle and parked civilian vehicles. Three persons under arrest, vehicle recovered, no further risk to public safety. <gk2675 pic.twitter.com/qbXYRu2zc7— HRPS Burlington (@HRPSBurl) February 18, 2020
Police say the suspect vehicle struck a police cruiser and three parked vehicles.
Police say three people have been arrested in connection with the incident.
There is no risk to public safety, police say.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Ford says ‘patience has run thin’ with low numbers of COVID-19 tests in Ontario
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario to accelerate essential construction projects amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Three arrested after robbery suspects ram cruiser: Halton Police
- Two arrested after property stolen from vehicle in Georgetown
- Police Investigating After Deceased Woman Located in Vehicle in Burlington
- Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Located in Oakville
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington