PHOTOS: Truck Rolls Over on Highway in Burlington
Minor injuries are being reported following a rollover on the highway in Burlington.
There were “no serious injuries to any of the drivers,” said OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt.
The collision took place along the Toronto-bound QEW near the Hwy. 403/Hwy. 407 split on Nov. 13.
The incident involved two commercial motor vehicles, say police.
A transport truck was nearing the exit and “at the last second, cut across” the highway, said Schmidt.
“He cut off a transport truck,” Schmidt continued, “and caused a big mess.”
The ramp to Hwy. 403 was closed around noon for clean-up.
Emergency crews were on scene for hours.
Charges are pending.
Photos courtesy of Ontario Provincial Police
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 8 – 14
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington
- PHOTOS: Truck Rollover on Highway Causes Closure in Oakville
- Major Delays Caused After Transport Truck Rolls into Ditch in Milton
- VIDEO: Transport Truck Rollover Causing Highway Delays
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash Near Milton
- PHOTOS: Truck Fire Halts Traffic on Hwy. 401 in Milton