PHOTOS: Truck Rolls Over on Highway in Burlington
Minor injuries are being reported following a rollover on the highway in Burlington.
There were “no serious injuries to any of the drivers,” said OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt.
The collision took place along the Toronto-bound QEW near the Hwy. 403/Hwy. 407 split on Nov. 13.
The incident involved two commercial motor vehicles, say police.
A transport truck was nearing the exit and “at the last second, cut across” the highway, said Schmidt.
“He cut off a transport truck,” Schmidt continued, “and caused a big mess.”
The ramp to Hwy. 403 was closed around noon for clean-up.
Emergency crews were on scene for hours.
Charges are pending.
Photos courtesy of Ontario Provincial Police
- PHOTOS: Truck Rollover on Highway Causes Closure in Oakville
- VIDEO: Transport Truck Rollover Causing Highway Delays
- Major Delays Caused After Transport Truck Rolls into Ditch in Milton
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash Near Milton
- VIDEO: Transport truck rollover causes highway delays in Oakville