PHOTOS: Two Elderly Women Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Oakville
Two elderly females have been injured after being struck by a car.
The incident occurred on Valleyridge Drive in Oakville earlier this evening.
The two females were transported to the hospital by Halton Medics.
One of the females is in Hamilton General with serious injuries.
The other was sent to Oakville Trafalgar Hospital.
Police are still at the scene investigating.
Two elderly females injured after being struck by the car they were riding in on Valleyridge Drive in #Oakville. Vehicle was stuck on a curb and became unstuck, dragging them both. One was transported by @HaltonMedics207 to Hamilton General with serious injuries. pic.twitter.com/oI3enQymTD— DR (@Media371) May 9, 2019
More updates to come.
- Police Arrest Teen Accused of Throwing Sign onto Highway in Oakville
- Some Ontario Landlords are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Oakville
- Police Investigating Male Throwing Sign onto Highway in Oakville
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- UPDATE: Collision in Oakville Leaves Two Elderly Women in Serious Condition
- PHOTOS: Motorcyclist Transported To Hospital After Collision In Oakville
- Elderly Pedestrian Struck at Burlington Centre
- Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
- UPDATE: Young Child Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Burlington