Pine Street closed in Milton for construction
Pine Street will be closed in Milton for construction next week.
Starting August 4, Pine will be closed from through traffic between Commercial Street and Fulton Street at the bridge.
The closure is scheduled to last until September 30 to replace existing deteriorated asphalt surfaces with new. It also involves replacing portions of curb and rebuilding catchbasins and manholes.
Access across the bridge will not be maintained during the construction.
Drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through part of Halton
- Burlington transit users will be asked for name, phone number as services resume
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Black Lives Matter mural to be painted in front of Burlington City Hall
- Public Health Agency of Canada says more illnesses linked to U.S.-grown onions