Janice Mae Therapy
New Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying), Janice Mae Clarke, has opened a new office in North Burlington (Appleby/Dundas) offering psychotherapy and coaching to adults facing loss and significant life transition due to divorce and separation, the death of a loved one, empty nest syndrome, leaving home, the birth of a child, to name a few. Our office also offers Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy for pre-marital, marital enrichment, and marriage repair. Divorce reflection therapy and co-parenting therapy are also offered for those who feel their relationship is over but are trying to navigate next steps as well as effective co-parenting strategies. Please visit our website at www.janicemaetherapy.com. Appointments can be booked right on the website at a time that is convenient for you. Evening appointments available.
- VIDEO: Something Special--and Adorable--is Coming to Pearson Airport
- Man Charged in Sudden Death of Child in Burlington
- Cause Determined in Child's Death in Burlington
- Here’s How the Georgetown ServiceOntario Office Shut Down will Impact Residents
- Oakville is Recognizing International Survivors of Suicide Loss Day