Oakville School of Music and Performing Arts
At the Oakville School of Music & Performing Arts, we lead students musically for a journey of a lifetime. A strong foundation in music and performance provides students with the tools they need to advance to higher levels of music for personal growth and achievement. We want our students to be curious and inspired in music as they grow individually in a friendly, musical and caring environment. Our students are encouraged to take chances and express themselves to their full potential so that they can become confident—talented— and compassionate- individuals, musicians, and performers.
Our teachers have worked with a wide range of students from beginner to advanced levels, including university level preparation. Our professional teachers ensure that students are given the resources they need to reach their full potential in music. Communication is a strong aspect of our program and we make our best efforts to ensure that students, parents, and teachers maintain an open line of communication.
Instruments include: Piano, voice, violin, viola, ukulele, guitar, flute, clarinet, trombone, trumpet, and baritone. Programs include yearly full-time students, summer and march-break programming as well as RCM Conservatory preparation.
- This Massive Music Festival is Back in Burlington
- Here's how Halton schools are making science more fun for students
- Ontario Launches New Initiatives to Help Students With Their Math Skills
- Should Ontario Teachers Who Touch Students Inappropriately Be Allowed to Keep Their Licence?
- More Than One-Third of College and University Students Receiving Free Tuition in Ontario