Walton Memorial United Church
No matter who you are or where you are on your spiritual journey, Walton warmly welcomes you!
We hope to show Walton’s warmth and hospitality to all who enter our doors, just as Jesus did. We welcome all regardless of age, ability, cultural background, sexual orientation or gender identity, income level or beliefs.
You’ll find there are activities at Walton most days of the week, not just on Sunday. You may find something that appeals to you or your family. There are opportunities to build relationships, ask faith questions, learn from the Bible, find peace, find purpose and joy in opening your heart to Christ.
- we offer a warm community of faith
- come as you are: some wear jeans, others dress up
- we love to have children in the service (and their noises too!)
- Have You Tried This New Way to Find a Job in Halton?
- You Can Now Find Wait Times Info Online for Surgeries and Procedures
- Here's Where to Find a Family Doctor in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills
- Find Out How You Can Potentially Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- Doug Ford Offering Money For Cities and School Boards To Find Savings