Pole Fire Causing Power Outages in Burlington
Power is out for some Burlington residents this morning.
Burlington Hydro reported that there are power outages in multiple areas in the city, including Burloak and Appleby. The outages are attributed to pole fires, caused by road brine building up on hydro poles during changing temperatures.
As traffic lights may be affected, Halton police are reminding citizens to treat any intersection where the traffic lights are not functioning as a four-way stop.
The estimated time of repair is 1:00 p.m.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic