Police Arrest Male Following Alleged Theft From Auto Spree
According to police, during the late night hours of Oct. 15 a rash of entries to unlocked vehicles occurred in the area of Bradley Drive in Georgetown.
As a result of the follow up investigation a suspect was identified, police say.
According to police, attempts to locate the suspect were successful and culminated with suspects arrest on October 23.
Juan Portiansky, 34, of Georgetown has been charged with seven counts of theft under $5,000 and one count of breach probation.
The accused was held for a show cause hearing.
- Georgetown Man Charged in Theft Case
- Suspect Facing Charges Following A Series of Vehicle Thefts in Georgetown
- Georgetown Man Charged in Downtown Break-In Spree
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- Police Arrest Another Suspect for Theft in Burlington