Police Arrest Male Following Alleged Theft From Auto Spree
According to police, during the late night hours of Oct. 15 a rash of entries to unlocked vehicles occurred in the area of Bradley Drive in Georgetown.
As a result of the follow up investigation a suspect was identified, police say.
According to police, attempts to locate the suspect were successful and culminated with suspects arrest on October 23.
Juan Portiansky, 34, of Georgetown has been charged with seven counts of theft under $5,000 and one count of breach probation.
The accused was held for a show cause hearing.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- GO Train Halts Service After Person Struck in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton
- Georgetown Man Charged in Theft Case
- Georgetown Man Charged in Downtown Break-In Spree
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- Police Arrest Another Suspect for Theft in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Numerous Theft and Robbery Related Offences in Halton