Police close part of Upper Middle Rd in Oakville for investigation
The Halton Regional Police Service is advising people to avoid the area of Upper Middle Rd between Dorval Dr and Neyagawa Blvd.
Police have closed the area for an “ongoing investigation” and say there is “no associated risk to public safety”.
Upper Middle Road in Oakville closed between Dorval Drive and Neyagawa Blvd for police investigation. Please avoid the area. No associated risk to public safety. ^ra— HRPS Oakville (@HRPSOak) February 28, 2020
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM