Update: Police concerned for the well-being of missing Burlington man
Halton Regional Police Service is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing Burlington man.
Thomas Hoey, 87, was last seen on Tuesday (Jan 14) in Burlington and was headed into the Toronto area.
According to police, Hoey was operating a blue 2010 Buick Lucerne with Ontario licence plates: AJKW 463.
Thomas Hoey is described as 5’7”, 175-pounds, with a medium build and hazel eyes. Police say he also wears glasses and was last seen wearing a white and brown dress shirt, brown dress pants, brown dress shoes, and a blue and white winter jacket.
“Family and police are concerned for the well-being of Thomas Hoey” and request that anyone with information on the whereabouts of him contact the Halton Regional Police Service on duty Staff Sergeant at 905 825 4747 ext 2310.
UPDATE: The missing person from Burlington, Thomas Hoey, has been located and is in good health.
- Three Oakville teens arrested following robbery and assault
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- UPDATE: Female trapped in vehicle after collision in Burlington
- UPDATE: Police concerned for missing 32-year-old man from Oakville
- Update: Police searching for missing 26-year-old Georgetown man
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- Police Searching For Missing Oakville Woman Last Seen in Burlington
- Police Search for Missing Burlington Teen