Update: Police concerned for the well-being of missing Burlington man
Halton Regional Police Service is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing Burlington man.
Thomas Hoey, 87, was last seen on Tuesday (Jan 14) in Burlington and was headed into the Toronto area.
According to police, Hoey was operating a blue 2010 Buick Lucerne with Ontario licence plates: AJKW 463.
Thomas Hoey is described as 5’7”, 175-pounds, with a medium build and hazel eyes. Police say he also wears glasses and was last seen wearing a white and brown dress shirt, brown dress pants, brown dress shoes, and a blue and white winter jacket.
“Family and police are concerned for the well-being of Thomas Hoey” and request that anyone with information on the whereabouts of him contact the Halton Regional Police Service on duty Staff Sergeant at 905 825 4747 ext 2310.
UPDATE: The missing person from Burlington, Thomas Hoey, has been located and is in good health.
- Significant snow in the forecast for Halton
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- Burlington mayor issues statement after concerns raised around Millcroft Golf Course
- Ontario will need to recall defective licence plates, cabinet minister says
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police