Police conducting investigation in Burlington
Burlington residents can expect a larger-than-normal police presence due to an on-going investigation.
Currently, Halton Regional Police Services (HRPS) are conducting an investigation in the area of Grahams Lane and Legion Road.
According to HRPS, there is no immediate threat to public safety.
Due to the fact the investigation is on-going, no further information is available at this time.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville