Police Hunt Oakville Armed Robbery Suspects
A pair of armed suspects are on the run following an overnight robbery in Oakville.
The incident took place at the Shoppers Drug Mart at 2501 Third Line at 3 a.m. Monday.
The suspects ordered the pharmacist to fill a bag with drugs and fled on foot.
They were seen getting into a burgundy SUV - possibly an older model Ford Escape - which fled southbound on Third Line.
No one was injured, say Halton police.
One suspect is described as being 20-to-30-years old with light brown skin and a slight accent. He was wearing a black Adidas sweater with a blue logo on the front and rainbow-coloured Adidas logos on the back of sweater, a black baseball cap, black and white bandana, dark pants, black gloves and white shoes with a dark stripe on the side.
The second suspect is described as being 20-to-30-years-old with tanned skin, and a thin build. He was wearing a grey hooded zip-up sweater, yellow bandana, black/orange/white toque, dark pants and black gloves with white logos.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Barry Malciw with 2 District’s criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext 2218 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Three suspects flee bank robbery in Georgetown
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington