Police Hunt Suspect After Break-In, High-Speed Chase in Milton
Two male suspects are in handcuffs -and police are tracking down a third- following a break-in and high speed pursuit in Milton early Monday.
It went down just before 5 a.m.
That’s when officers were sent to a report of a suspicious vehicle and three suspicious males in the yard of a trucking company compound on Alliance Dr.
When the officer approached the vehicle, one of the suspects tried to pin the officer between the suspect vehicle -a black Dodge Ram- and a transport truck, say police, before fleeing the scene.
The officer was uninjured but a security guard who was there suffered minor injuries while trying to dodge the fleeing vehicle.
Two other suspects fled on foot.
The suspect vehicle was later spotted travelling eastbound on Hwy. 401.
Due to the dangerous operation of the vehicle, a pursuit was terminated and Peel Regional Police and Ontario Provincial
Police were notified.
Just before 6 a.m. Halton cops saw two males matching the descriptions of the suspects who took off on foot.
They were arrested without incident and charges are pending.
But police are still looking for the suspect vehicle.
It’s a black 2005 Dodge Ram pick-up truck with licence plate AR55496.
It has chrome rims and exhaust plus a Harley Davidson emblem on the back window.
This vehicle was reported stolen in Peel Region.
The third suspect is still outstanding.
Anyone with information about this incident, the suspect vehicle, or the third suspect is asked to contact the 1 District criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2422.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- Suspects Charged After Ramming Halton Police Cruiser
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Oakville Suspect Arrested After Driver Flees Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Police ID Burlington Suspect After Officer Injured in Alleged Carjacking