Police ID Man Struck and Killed by GO Train in Milton
A man has been identified after he was struck and killed by a GO train in Milton.
The 19-year-old Milton man died on Nov. 14 near the Milton GO station around 7:30 p.m.
His family has been notified and the man’s name isn’t being released by Halton police.
The circumstances aren’t suspicious, say investigators.
The man was hit by a train coming in from Toronto's Union Station, halting trains along GO Transit's Milton line for hours.
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely